Zimmermania

Friday, September 29, 2006

Epaulet Sweater

Has anyone made the Epaulet Sweater? My pattern comes from an old issue of Handwoven Magazine, and it is offered for a handspun gauge. Titled "Expostition of the Epaulet Sweater" EZ describes it as made from the neck down, in one piece, the only seams at the sleeve underarms. And it is reversible, with buttons sewn on outside and inside. Garter stitch naturally. This design was also published in Wool Gathering.

Well, I have been working on this sweater using the Dear Blind Follower, Here We Go instructions and I am stuck. If anyone has worked on this design, please give me a shout.

Lucette

1 Comments:

  • Hi Kate,

    I hope you find those notes they sure will be handy. I took a good look and will have to rip and start again.

    Lucette

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home