Zimmermania

Friday, September 29, 2006

Tomten and a Seamless Yoke Sweater

Hi! I am loving seeing everyone's projects here; I have been an EZ fan ever since I read Knitting Without Tears - which I ordered purely because of the title - but I have only knit a couple of her designs. Here is my recently finished (except for the zipper) Tomten jacket:


As you can tell, my daughter was thrilled to have her picture taken!

I have also recently started a Seamless Yoke Sweater. The lighting is bad and it's dark grey so it's not a great picture, but so you get the idea:

The yoke is going to have blue, pink, and cream patterns and I'm going to steek it because I prefer cardigans. I started this once before and had to rip it because I had serious gauge problems and the size was all wrong.

3 Comments:

  • I love the rainbow sweater! How can she not smile in something so happy? :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:55 PM  

  • Oh my gosh! Rainbow tomten! Love, love, love it.

    By Blogger Renee, at 4:56 AM  

  • i adORE the rainbow!! what a great idea!

    By Blogger Marnie, at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home